Tuesday, January 13, 2009

Vanessa Hudgens joining New Moon? Taylor Lautner Oh so Proud of his Muscles!

I so love Hollywood! Here's the news regarding Taylor and Vanessa (they seem to be good friends on the picture? Vanessa Hudgens To Join 'Twilight' Sequel?

Vanessa Hudgens of High School Musical is being considered for a role in New Moon because she has auditioned for the role of Leah Clearwater and Ashley Greene (Alice Cullen) thinks she'd be great in the role! Hehehe Michael Buckley of 'What the Buck' will definitely freak out on this because he doesn't like Vanessa and on the other hand, he likes Twilight!

Again I haven't read New Moon so this is making me all excited and sad at the same time. *sigh*

Now about Taylor Lautner, really this dude is definitely enjoying the limelight! As in he's like beginning to be visible in every events...he's doing his best and making the most of it! He's even proud of his new physique!

According to him and Access Hollywood:

Taylor also showed off his new bulked-up physique for his return as Jacob in "New Moon."

"I get into the gym every single day, seven days a week, two hours a day, eat as much as I possibly can," he told Access. "[I'm] going crazy."

Taylor said he's put on 26 pounds since starting his training regimen the day after he finished filming "Twilight" -- and he's not done yet.

"I put on 20 pounds and then I guaranteed 10 more pounds," he said. "I've already put on about six, so four more pounds. I'm a man of my word."

Duh! Ego and Narcissistic much? Rob isn't like that at all! But then again Jacob is very different from Edward so Taylor really need to prepare for New Moon because it's his moment. He can't be all glitter tits like Edward so might as well bulk up right? Hehhehe..Hey, not everyone is given the chance to become one hot sexy werewolf. In my case it's like me in disbelief as an older sister to Taylor (though I'm not literally hahaha) I just can't believe that at a young age -- he isn't 18 yet! He's just so bulked up! I'm beginning to worry for the boy...

No comments:

Post a Comment