Tuesday, January 13, 2009

Prince Caspian Wants to Play the role of Aro in New Moon?

Okay, I after I watched The Chronicles of Narnia: Prince Caspian I think I'm falling for Ben Barnes (Prince Caspian) btw he will reprise his role as King Caspian on the third installment of Narnia.

Anyway, as I was searching something about him because he's now my crush hehehe, I checked on Ben Barnes at Wikipedia and it was stated there that Barnes would like to play the part of Aro in the 2009 film-version of Stephenie Meyer's book New Moon (novel).

I kind of like the idea of him being a vampire. Unfortunately though I haven't read New Moon yet so I can't picture him as Aro. I was focused on Jacob, Bella and Edward that I dunno who the Aro character is...care to enlighten anyone? Thanks! c",) xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment