Thursday, January 22, 2009

Little Dakota as Jane?

She's little, has a helipad for a forehead, and at a certain angle looks like Smeagol. Note that I said Smeagol, not Gollum. That's because I don't think she's ugly at all. I think she could actually be likable, if only she didn't have that not-quite-human vibe about her.

And that's why I agree that Dakota Fanning would be perfect as Jane. According to Marc Malkin of E! Online, Dakota didn't even try out for the role; it was offered to her. I could almost see her eyes blazing in hatred for Bella. Chilly...

Apparently, I'm not the only one scared of her. Even Fish is.

4 comments:

  1. I like her, she's a really good actress for her age. She's even better as a child actor compared to Drew Barrymore. If they continue with the negotiations for the role of Jane...she deserves it!
    Hopefully though the offer for her character is true unlike that of Vanessa Hudgens

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ate Tin you're scared of her?! Hehehe yes, well she does have an angle of Smeagol and she's not a pretty celebrity. But I'd still like her to play Jane because of her features and because she's a good actress...I hope she won't smile too much

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh it seems ages since I last peeped in here.. Anyway, I think she's fit for the next Jane role. I can imagine her already doing the dirty work for the royal vampire family **harharhar** nice!

    ReplyDelete
  4. yeah Dakota is one-of-a-kind! she's fit to the role, a lil scary kid...and a great actress too!

    ReplyDelete