Friday, December 26, 2008

Say NO! to Twilight Filipino Version

Hi Guys!

I just signed a petition regarding that "Takipsilim" (aka Twilight pinoy version).

No offense to those who want the Filipino version of Twilight; but I'm a million percent against it. I think it will ruin the Twilight franchise. Better yet, they should just create a version that is similar yet different...just inspired by the story of the Twilight Saga.

Would you imagine Shaina Magdayao portraying Bella? I did -- and it's going to ruin the character. I watched her serious role before on that Piolo-Angel drama and her acting is bland to become Bella. Rayver Cruz is definitely not the hunk and that perfect guy to play the role of Edward. He cannot even melt hearts of any age! He'll just try hard to the point of over reacting to convince the audience that he's perfect. I want an Edward who will stick to my very soul just like Rob Pattison did. I'm not against them. I'm just saying that it's better off that they leave the franchise alone.

Just because Twilight is so popular, doesn't mean that they have to create a pinoy version. Imagine... how can they recreate that piggy back ride in a very sweet scene? Even the meadow scene? It'll just look like another Shake Rattle and Roll "the romance" version. I don't want that to happen.

I'm sorry if I'll hurt some fans but I think it's for the best.


===========================================================

You can view this petition at: http://www.thepetit ionsite.com/ tell-a-friend/ 2646326

Hi, I signed the petition "Say no to Twilight, Filipino Version!". I'm asking you to sign this petition to help us reach our goal of 2,000 signatures. I care deeply about this cause, and I hope you will support our efforts.

-----

ThePetitionSite. com provides tools and empowers individuals to make a difference and effect positive change through online activism. Get connected with the causes you care about, take action to make the world a better place, and start your own petition at http://www.ThePetit ionSite.com!

ThePetitionSite. com is powered by Care2, the largest and most trusted information and action site for people who care to make a difference in their lives and the world. www.care2.com

No comments:

Post a Comment