Tuesday, December 2, 2008

"Its like you're my own personal brand of heroin" and some more of my fave lines...

Okay, there's more (for someone who's ooooooobsessed already haha) I'm sharing some of my favorite mushy and heart-stopping lines...

at the restaurant...
Edward: "I don't have enough strength to stay away from you."
Bella: *pause* "Then don't." (aaaawwwww)

after a school trip by the bus...
Bella: Why didn't you just let me die
Edward: Is that what you think I wanted
Bella:Yes
Edward: You don't know anything
And then Alice comes and says are you riding with us and Edward says this bus is full...and he bangs on the bus door. He just looks so hurt and angry...and we know he loves her...makes my heart melt.

in the hospital...
Edward: "Where else (pause) am I gonna go?" And then he kisses her forehead

Edward: And so the lion fell in love with the lamb…
Bella: What a stupid lamb.
Edward: What a sick, masochistic lion.

Bella: The WHOLE opening monologue "I had never given much thought to how I would die, but dying in the place of someone I love seems like an okay way to go"

Let's go to some cute and funny lines:

Edward: "I just wanna try one thing".
Also, "don't move", and "be very still".

before the prom...
Edward telling Charlie that he won't have her out late
and Charlie says something along the lines "Uhuh. I've heard that before"

Bella: Everyone's staring.
Edward: That guy's not looking. Oh wait, he just looked!

**harharhar!**

Alice: "Oh my, you do smell good" (after hugging Bella in the kitchen)

**geeezz**

Charlie: *danglers* the shot gun shut "Okay, bring him in"

Renee: "Are you being safe?"

Victoria: "I'm the one with the wicked curve ball" (woooohhhh)

In the baseball field after Rosalie is called OUT by Bella...

Emmett: "Come on Babe, its just a Game!"

When Edward asked Charlie for permission to take Bella to play baseball with them
Charlie: "Hey Bella. You still got that pepperspray?"

Esme: "Here comes the human!"

So, what's yours?

4 comments:

  1. Oh my gaaaad TeeeGeee! I'm sooo watching the movie again!!! I may have prejudged it unfairly. But really, the parts you picked were the golden moments! My favorite is still the first time he spoke to her, and apologized for not introducing himself the first time.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yeah I think you should coz I'm up for a third!haha and fourth, fifth..... I've made all my friends see it and everytime I do, they would ask me to go with them and I can't say NO!ΓΌ

    ReplyDelete
  3. I don't think I can swallow too many times, altough the soundtrack was great and the Cullen's playing baseball with supermassive blackhole in the back was GREAT!

    The quotations from the book are way better xP ... But there are some cute ones in the movie..

    ReplyDelete
  4. I agree with Darknes Lady... Supermassive Blackhole was perfect in the baseball scene. Incidentally, it is also the opening song in the soundtrack, and I think rightfully so. It sets the right mood for the album.

    ReplyDelete