Wednesday, December 3, 2008

Few reasons why a lot of girls love Edward Anthony Masen Cullen

A good friend sent this through sms earlier today....

Few reasons why a lot of girls love Edward Anthony Masen Cullen:

A normal guy would say: I love you, baby!
Edward would say: You are my LIFE now.

As you leave the house...
A normal guy would say: Bye. See yah!
Edward would say: Hurry back to me!

While you've gone far away...
A normal guy would say: I miss you.
Edward would say: It's like you've taken half myself with you.

If you died.
A normal guy would find another.
Edward would kill himself cause life without you isn't worth living...


I'm melting, I'm melting!!!

3 comments:

  1. I suppose he's making up for the COOOOLD... because he knows other guys can give us warmth! But you know I'd have him anytime in Manila, especially round April.

    ReplyDelete
  2. But you know I'd have him anytime in Manila, especially round April.

    **nodding nodding**

    I am satisfied with his words and of course his graceful and stunning gaze **jeeezzz**

    ReplyDelete
  3. In summer I'd like to lose myself in his cold embrace!

    ReplyDelete