Friday, March 27, 2009

You may inhale--Rob does shower!

While I was waiting for Twilight the movie to screen in Manila last year, I surfed around for information on a certain Robert Pattinson, the actor picked to play Edward Cullen. I knew he played Cedric Diggory, but beyond that I couldn't tell him from one Zac Efron, whose movie I haven't seen at all. Anyway, among the first photos of Rob I found was this:



Not bad, I thought. That face has potential. There's hardly a trace of the pink-cheeked, overachieving Hufflepuff. But hot damn, he sweats like he lived in tropical Manila! I mean, hasn't he heard of antiperspirants? Granted, the double shots of underarm wetness aren't enough to cloud his luster (read: sex appeal), but would I want that arm around my shoulder, fangirl or not? (After giving it some thought---hell yeah, I would! Even if at 5'4" my face would be right smack on the wet spot.)

So when rumors about Rob stinking up the New Moon set circulated last week, this photo came to my mind. And although I honestly believed the story was exaggerated, I was willing to allow that perhaps his royal hotness wasn't too conscious of his appearance, or the impression he made on people, because he was too focused on his work. I mean, it could happen to the best of us (raising an eyebrow).

But thankfully, it appears the rumors are not true at all! In an interview with Moviephone, Rob finally cleared the air, so to speak.

Is it true that, I don't know if you saw this, but a source on the set of 'New Moon' said that you don't smell good, that you don't shower?

I haven't even been on the set yet!

You know the same thing went around about Zac Efron a while ago; that he doesn't shower.

Really? He looks like he smells really good [laughs]. I also do shower.

No comments:

Post a Comment