Tuesday, March 31, 2009

Renesmee--1 day after conception

Since I love posting Twilight craziness on this blog, I couldn't pass this up. I first saw this on Geekologie some weeks ago, and honestly it scared even me. I had to look at it for a minute everyday to desensitize my senses, before I finally got the courage to put it up here.

This is supposed to be Bella's womb, with Renesmee as a tiny fetus inside. I love Twilight--I have this blog to prove it--and I have nothing but awe and respect for all the creative fans who could put together dolls, fanfic novels, songs, poems, and what-have-you, all in the name of Twilight. But there is a line beyond which creativity becomes creepiness, and clearly this one had crossed it.



Cinematical has an image of the closed version of Bella's uterus.

No comments:

Post a Comment