Friday, March 13, 2009

He can't lie, indeed

"A FEW DAYS AFTER we meet Robert Pattinson for the first time, we will call up his Twilight co-star Kristen Stewart, who will say this about him:

'He can’t lie,' she says. 'It makes things a little scary for him sometimes. But it’s my favorite thing about him.'"


The rest of Robert Pattinson's
GQ interview is here. Don't miss the link to the slideshow of him glammed up somewhere on that page!

Just to whet your appetites before you hit that link, here's what the article writer, Alex Pappademas, had to say of his answer to the Camilla Belle question:

"This is maybe the most poorly executed denial we’ve ever heard. This is, in fact, how we would deny dating Camilla Belle if we wanted as many people as possible to believe that we were totally hitting that, while still coming off as an untruthful person. Either Pattinson can’t lie, or he can’t lie very well."

2 comments:

  1. I was entertained in this interview...especially the one about his upcoming film Little Ashes when Pattison said:
    “Trying to do it ******-style. Trying to have a nervous breakdown while doing it *****-style. And it wasn’t even a closed set. There were all these Spanish electricians giggling to themselves.”

    hahhaa funny rob!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Another funny answer from Rob...wow this guy is effortless, he can be a comedian!

    Rob said:"I went to some pub and then went crying all the way home. And I got into my dog’s bed. I was crying and holding on to the dog. I woke up in the morning, and the dog was looking at me like, ‘You’re a fake.’ ”

    Was she actually cheating on you?

    “No,” Pattinson says, laughing. “I thought I’d seen her with another guy, but she wasn’t even there. I spent three days apologizing to the dog.”

    ReplyDelete