Friday, December 18, 2009

Emerging from that place where you don't update your secret Twilight blog

Okay, so if someone's still following my secret Twilight blog, thank you.

Matters in the human world have taken me away from the blog. So it's been months since that last post about Edward's pelvic bones (more on that later). My new workplace is paranoid about Web surfing and social networking sites. They're not really digging up the logs or anything, but I'm expected to be responsible there because, well, I'm among the 'seniors' (in all sense of that word). I don't do Facebook or Twitter there. I use my 3G phone for those. I know, it's corny, right?

The good thing is, I was able to form another coven in my new workplace. My Twilight saga books made the rounds among my female colleagues (including the daughters of one). I watched New Moon with three of them. My New Moon movie companion, the one with lots of outtakes of Jacob and the wolf pack, also made the rounds. Even odder, it stayed a couple of weeks with a male colleague.

So, my point really is, I'm still dazzling mortals all around. And I'm reviving this blog because I feel it's about time I did.

No comments:

Post a Comment