Sunday, May 31, 2009

Still shirtless Edward

Ok, I may have spoken too soon. From the pics I saw earlier, Edward's body didn't seem too impressive. Maybe I just didn't get the right perspective. But this pic below tells me another story.  Had I seen those pelvic bones peeking from the top of the granddaddy slacks sooner, I wouldn't have been so hasty in my judgement. He did bulk up, but not to the point of looking like a steroid junkie. Jacob's bulk was also impressive, but this one's just, uhm, sexy?

Oh, if you're wondering what those dots are, no, they're not moles or pockmarks. They're tracking points for the CGI people who'll add the sparkles later.

More of these pics here.


1 comment:

  1. well he did seem to bulk up compared before. Hmmm trying to catch up with Jacob's bulk I suppose? A lot of girls are already pining over Jacob now compared before hehehe.

    ReplyDelete