Monday, August 23, 2010

Emerging from Lurkland

I feel bad about neglecting this blog. There's been a lot of developments in the Twilight world that I wanted to comment on, but somehow I got sidelined by matters in the human space. Such matters always seem urgent, but in the end you realize they're just as urgent as dirty dishes that need washing, so they can be used in the next meal. In other words, they're routine, and doing them doesn't really take you a step forward.

But I didn't emerge from Lurkland just to rant on my sorry existence. I just wanted to drop in here and leave a sign that this blog is still alive, albeit in hibernation. I'll see if I can get it going again. I miss following Twilight and writing about it. I miss Edward and his shiny Volvo. I miss the vegetarian diet. I miss Forks and its mossy trees. I miss Jacob and the pack. I miss clumsy Bella and her emo moments.

I'm thinking of rereading the series to see if there are some more layers to peel there. Then I'll write here again. But don't hold your breath. Just drop in here when you feel like it. Who knows what you'll find :)

No comments:

Post a Comment